Saturday, December 20, 2008

ASP.NET MVC release delayed

Phil Haack posted a blog entry about the delay of ASP.NET MVC framework :-(

Here's an extract from the blog post:

A while ago ScottGu mentioned in his blog that we would try and have an ASP.NET MVC Release Candidate by the end of this year. My team worked very hard at it, but due to various unforeseeable circumstances, I’m afraid that’s not gonna happen. Heck, I couldn’t even get into the office yesterday because the massive dumping of snow. I hope to get in today a little later since I’m taking next week off to be with my family coming in from Alaska. But do not fret, we’ll have something early next year to release.

I wish the MVC framework release comes out at least by mid-January. I'm dying to implement the RTM version in a project I'm working on.

No comments: